The deadline for submitting an abstract to 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases is: March 4 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Click here to submit your abstract(s).
The submitting author will be notified of outcome at the end of April 11, 2018, via email.
To encourage presentation of new data, all abstracts will be compiled into a conference proceedings abstract book but will not published.
Abstract Guidelines for the 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases
- Follow submission guidelines, regulations and instructions on this page when submitting your abstract(s).
- Abstract submission is free of charge and must be completed online here.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail, post or fax will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English, the official language of the conference.
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible with city, state (if applicable) and country.
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations only.
- 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases reserves the right to edit the format of any presentation title to ensure it fits within the style guidelines of the overall conference program.
- The submitting author will be expected to be the presenting author. (This is the person who will present the oral or poster presentation during scheduled times, if accepted.)
- The person submitting the abstract is considered to be the “submitting author” and will be the main point of contact for that particular abstract. All correspondence will be directed to this individual and they will be responsible for communicating with all authors associated with the abstract(s).
- Upon acceptance, your abstract will be printed the exact way it is entered into your submission. Please be sure all information is entered correctly (i.e. capitalizations, spelling, grammar, etc.)
- Abstract content should be single-spaced and typed in lowercase. You have up to 3,000 characters (counting spaces) that include the title and abstract body (does not include authors and affiliations). Please do NOT separate the sections with subheads (i.e. Method, Results).
- The following list corresponds with the session topics slated to be presented at the 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases. Abstracts are to be submitted based on the following categories:
- Disease pathophysiology
- Preclinical therapy development
- Clinical research and trials
- Diagnostics and biomarkers
Please choose the category that you feel is the best fit for your research.
Abstract Regulations and Instructions
1. Before submitting your abstract, please be sure to read the abstract submission guidelines.
2. Any time before the deadline you may return to the submission website to make changes to your abstract, or delete if you no longer want it considered. AFTER March 4, 2018, all abstracts are considered final and no changes can be made.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. The submitting author agrees to /undertakes to:
a. Agree that he/she is submitting an abstract with the intent of presenting at the 15th International Symposium on MPS and
b. Warrant that he/she is an investigator with a substantial involvement in the study presented in the abstract.
c. Confirm that all authors are aware of, and agree to, the content of the abstract and support the data therein; furthermore
the submitting author will be responsible for obtaining, and, upon request, showing proof that all authors have given their
permission for the submission of the abstract and content therein as well as for the potential inclusion of the abstract in the
official 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases Program.
d. Upon acceptance, your abstract will be printed the exact way it is entered into your submission. Please be sure all information
is entered correctly (i.e. capitalizations, spelling, grammar, etc.)
e. Accept responsibility for the accuracy and confidentiality of the submitted abstract.
f. Fully declare all financial support of the work presented and ensure that all authors identify any financial interest in products or processes involved in their work. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate-sponsored research, or other substantive relationships.
Withdrawal of abstracts
If the submitting author wishes to withdraw his/her abstract from 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases after outcome notifications have been made available, he/she must submit a written request by April 19, 2018 to Chantal@SSWmeetings.com.
Authors who submit abstracts are not automatically registered for the conference. In order to participate in conference and present, presenting authors must register for the conference. Please wait until you receive communication regarding your abstract’s acceptance before registering for the conference. Directions on registering will be provided at the end of February when you receive your abstract acceptance email. You will be required to register for the conference by April 19, 2018.
Late Breaking Abstracts
Late-breaking abstracts will be accepted by 15th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases beginning March 12. Abstracts must be submitted and finalized no later than June 24 at 11:59 p.m. EST. After June 24, all late-breaking abstracts are considered final and no changes may be made. The submitting author of the abstract will be notified of acceptance for presentation by July 9.
Technical support with the abstract submission system, please contact ScholarOne Technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (434) 964-4100 or (US Only): (888) 503-1050. ScholarOne Technical Support is available Monday from midnight until Friday at 8:30 p.m. ET.
General questions can be directed to Chantal Smith via email or phone at 518-399-7181.