To register for the conference, please click here.
Important: You must register a primary adult contact before you can add additional family members (i.e. child, spouse, extended family). The first person registered will be responsible for supplying responses and consent for the whole family.
Included with full conference registrations
- Educational sessions
- Exhibit hall
- Breakfast and lunch Friday and Saturday
- Welcome reception (Thursday)
- Banquet dinner (Saturday)
One Day-Only Limitations
Saturday one day-only registration does not include the banquet dinner and awards. The Saturday banquet dinner needs to be purchased separately. The cost to attend the banquet dinner and awards is $155.00.
All attendees must wear their registration name badges at all times to gain access to meetings, sessions and meals.
Students and trainees may register at the discounted rates. Postdoctoral fellows and students working toward a degree qualify for the rate and will be asked to input certain information to meet the criteria. Trainees who register need to provide a student ID card or a letter signed by their department head to certify current status.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Please contact Debra Marshall via email or by phone at 866-792-5399.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following REFUND arrangements apply and must be made in writing to email@example.com:
• Cancellations before April 1, 2018 will be refunded 100%, minus $35.00 processing fee.
• Cancellations before July 1, 2018 will be refunded 50%, minus $35.00 processing fee.
• Registrations cancelled on or after June 30, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.
- If the 2018 International Symposium, hosted by the National MPS Society (11-2734849) cannot hold the conference due to acts of God, war, terrorism government regulation, disaster, strikes, civil disorder or curtailment of transportation facilitating other emergencies making it inadvisable, illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting, each prepaid registrant will receive a copy of conference handouts and any other materials that would have been distributed. The 2018 International Symposium, hosted by the National MPS Society is not responsible for any other costs incurred by registrants in connection with the conference.The 2018 International Symposium, hosted by the National MPS Society, holds the right/option to waive a policy on a case by case basis (ie: death in family, medical emergency), and requests must be submitted in writing to Debra Marshall.
Your privacy is important to the 2018 International Symposium Committee and hosts, National MPS Society. The National MPS Society does not share or rent contact information to any organization outside of the official association business for the 2018 International Symposium.
If you select “OPT-IN” in your registration, you have indicated that you permit the 2018 International Symposium, hosted by the National MPS Society, to publish your name and contact information in the 2018 International Symposium Conference Directory. This information will be available within the conference mobile app and will be viewable by other 2018 International Symposium attendees, as well as exhibitors and sponsors.
If you select “OPT-OUT” in your registration, your name and contact information will not be published and will remain private.
Your contact information will not be shared with any other organization except for official business of the 2018 International Symposium and hosts, National MPS Society.
You will have the option to remove your email address from any individual marketing campaigns by clicking “OPT-OUT,” located at the bottom received emails or by writing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed. (Exception, receipts generated by online transactions.)